Trying some new food

I hope it tastes good. It is pizza perogies. I’ve never had them before. I’m also making chicken burgers.

7 Likes

Sounds really good. I love your food threads. I had sweetnsour chicken with broccoli :broccoli:. I’ll probably have hobo dinner tomorrow.

2 Likes

Pizza perogi sounds amazing, let us know how it tastes.

2 Likes

What’s a perogie?

3 Likes

I think it’s Italian. It’s yummy but I don’t know how to explain what it is.

1 Like

It’s kind of like dough with some sort of mashed potatoe inside of it. At least I think its mashed potatoe, someone else can correct me if I’m wrong. It can also be filled with cheese bacon crumbles and anything else you could think of.

We usually fry them up, they’re super good.

3 Likes

5 Likes

pizza perogie sounds pretty good. I’m having a salad :unamused:

1 Like

I love perogies, but I don’t know about pizza perogies. That sounds like an odd combination.

2 Likes

I’ve never even thought to combine pizza with pierogies! Tell us what it was like! I can’t even imagine it!

1 Like

It’s actually Russian and Polish in origin. But it reminds me of Italian food too :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I love your food threads @FatMama!
They always make me so hungry though! :smile:

4 Likes

Sounds kind of like those Totino’s pizza rolls. Those are good so your perogies will probably be awesome!

2 Likes

Here’s supper

7 Likes

Looks really good!

1 Like

They look better than they taste

1 Like

you are missing out dude :expressionless:

I just can’t resist your food threads.

1 Like

I’ve never heard of perogies. Russian and Polish is not my background.

2 Likes

I just thought they were Italian because to me “perogies” sounds Italian to me. I had no idea they were Russian and Polish. That’s really cool.

1 Like