Trying some new food

yea im part Czech, we eat them too :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You can get perogies at the supermarket. Do you have an Aldi store where you live? Aldi’s has perogies. They’re relatively cheap and really yummy :yum:

1 Like

You always have something that looks delicious in your food threads. I wish I could cook half the things you make. Even though you mentioned they look better than they taste, I would prefer that a hundred times over to the TV dinner I will be having later today.:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Sounds better than my Swanson’s Turkey Dinner. All I had energy for. Now I think I’ll go nap – vile day at work.

2 Likes

Oh so they’re kind of like empanadas? They sound delicious.

1 Like

Never seen those before, I get some new foods when they are on sale, never had anything to bad so far

1 Like

Aww I’m sorry you had a tough day at work. Hopefully tomorrow will be low stress.

They look soooo appetizing! But they didn’t taste that well?

1 Like

They didn’t really have a normal pizza flavour. Just odd tasting. Ì wouldn’t buy them again. Thank goodness I bought a box of potato and cheddar perogies. We’ll have those later this week.

2 Likes

Haha! Yes, it’s good to have something you know is taste great ready to go!

1 Like

Yep, eating old food is not a good idea.

1 Like

I like the plain mashed potato perogies. I did mine in salsa and sour cream

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.