What's for lunch?

Today for me it’s a made at home gluten free Detroit ish style pepperoni pizza with extra cheese on top! It’s in the oven right now… It’s already smelling amazing!

5 Likes

ooh wow, thats great enjoy it and its going be delicous. :crazy_face:

@oe1489. I’ll post a pic as soon as it’s out and let ya know if it’s good or not

1 Like

Don’t eat too much. :deer::deer::deer:

2 Likes

@GrayBear. I’ll try not to ^.^

3 Likes

I had Gujarati style cake

3 Likes

@anon80629714. Is that sweet?? I’ve never heard or had that

It will be good, i know it. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

It’s called handvo let me get a pic.

1 Like

@oe1489. @GrayBear. @anon80629714. Here it is! It is in fact good (I also used dairy free cheese)

8 Likes

That looks very yummy :yum:

This is handvo it’s a vegetable cake

3 Likes

you know what that reminds of, bagel bites. i love them. its looks good.

@anon80629714. It is! Interesting… Looks pretty good I would try it

@oe1489 yeah I can see that! I put it on gluten free rolls I got today… I put cheese, pepperoni, sauce (marinara), and more cheese! The bread is nice and soft and tastes really good… I think an Italian and garlic on the bread with maybe some plant based butter might make it perfect… At least I have another roll to try that on

1 Like

I told you, im glad you like it. Your a good chef. Im not good even cook though i dont know even how to use the oven lol :laughing:

1 Like

@oe1489. I’m not… I just try new food to much

1 Like

No your a good chef, its a skill to do that, i dont even how to cook that. Ill probably burn it lol hahhaha :crazy_face:

@oe1489. Aww thanks
Add on I bet you’re good too just gotta try

1 Like

i know how to make grilled cheese thats the most advance dish i can make. lol :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Whatever I can dig out of the dumpster. Hoping for spaghetti but will settle for expired yogurt.

5 Likes

lol really, i seen people eat the trashcan, i guess if your starving you got to eat.

3 Likes