I'm going to bake perogies

I’m making farmer sausage burgers, perogies and veggies with dip for supper tomorrow. I am trying to make supper with the littlest amount of work. Baking is generally the easiest way to make things. I’ve never baked perogies before so here’s hoping.

13 Likes

I just got a bag of perogies for dinner tomorrow, too! I couldn’t decide between cheddar or garlic and herb. So I got a small bag of each!

4 Likes

My brother cooked french fries in the microwave and then proceeded to eat them. Twice. With that in mind, your baked pirogies will probably taste just fine.

4 Likes

Lol @FatMama and you keep talking about pirogies, now I want some really bad. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I pan fry mine with sausage and onions, just til they get alittle crispy on the outside, and silky smooth inside. Nom!

2 Likes

Cheddar is my fave!

1 Like

I’m not too keen on microwaving much other than the usual stuff. But I’m pretty sure they could be.

1 Like

I do love perogies!

2 Likes

Pan fried is the best but if I feel crappy again tomorrow I won’t feel up to much

2 Likes

The fries in the microwave? Yeah you’re wrong, lol. Mind you, I’m not talking about the store bought fries that are “meant” to be microwaved or baked (though those are gross too). I mean the regular frozen french fries that you’re supposed to cook in vegetable oil in the microwave. Fries looking like they were cooked in hell fire but tasting like they were found frozen in an arctic glacier.

1 Like

Lol that sounds ummm yeah

Costco has these amazing oven fries. They are coated and get really crispy. The first good ones that I’ve found. I think they are called Cavendish.
Are there Costcos in USA?

1 Like

There are, yes, but I’ve only been into one while I was in New York. We used to use Sam’s Club though.

1 Like

There is talk that my little city is going to get one. Otherwise we have to drive to the big city an hour away

Of course there are Costco’s in the States.
Costco is one of our favorite stores!

I love perogies by the way!
Sounds good @FatMama.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.