Trumanomatrix again

Today programmers of this matrix have uploaded sunshine. It’s a beautiful day, but I am locked in a simulation

2 Likes

Since psychosis I consider summer sun to be unbearably dim, like an old lightbulb in old appartment in winter night.

Yes, I feel the same. Light bulb, artificial light in the studio of truman

I met someone on fb talking about the matrix theory. They do matrix meditations and therapy. I didn’t went further. I just trust the matrix mean it good.

They’re watching all the time. It makes me anxious

Matrix therapy? What is this? Could you elaborate?

1 Like

No, i can’t. That was all very briefly and what i remember. I just like to tell you its common not only sz. Did you do internet research. I believe on Ted talk is something related.

1 Like

The way it affects me is definitely sz.

2 Likes

We are definitely mistakes in the factory. Different from what is usually on the conveyer belt.:wink: Try not to loose your humour over it.

1 Like

…or we are a wanted outcome from the laboratory. Definitely entertaining and interesting. :hugs:

1 Like

Maybe we go into serieproduction, cause they are more and more sz.

What is this? :crazy_face:

1 Like

Like cars. Cars get engineered and designed. When the prototype is satisfying it goes into mass production.

1 Like

Creation took seven days, and on the eights day god started to copy.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.