Schizophrenia.com

Trees are much Nicer than people

Trees are much nicer and a lot more interesting than humans, I think it might be quite nice to be a tree, would you like to be a tree?

I adopted a tree and called him Trevor, he is a great tree and more interesting than anyone I know, its a really chilled out tree and has no problems, he looks fantastic and I think I love him as much as a man can love a Tree.

13 Likes

LOL. I think this thread is so cute.

I’ve always loved trees too. And I have empathy and sympathy for them. In fact, I feel for all plants although I have a black thumb. Deep down inside me lies a green thumb if only I would allow myself to develop it and nurture it.

1 Like

No, I think people are better than trees, they are more valuable than trees.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

3 Likes

I watched a really interesting documentary a while ago. Apparently trees in the forest will share nutrients and the sugars created by photosynthesis with another tree that has been hit by lightning or some such. It’s like they all stick together, and help each other out.

There was a tree in the great Redwood forests of BC that was kept alive for over 300 years by its neighbours. That’s pretty cool.

5 Likes

IDK, I met a couple pine trees who were real bast*rds.

4 Likes

Trevor is a Beech Tree and he lives in the forestry commission land, he says he is worried bc they fell a lot of trees in his area and he is worried that one day it will be him,

its pine trees that they take down there but his pal further along was cut back to the trunk idk why, Trevor doesnt know why either bc he was a younger Tree :frowning:

To each his own I guess.

1 Like

I also saw this bird today

2 Likes

I didn’t realize any birds of prey were migratory. That’s interesting

1 Like

I think @Treebeard is pretty nice, too!

2 Likes

maybe if he was an actual tree lol

1 Like

He is an actual tree. Can confirm. We worked together for years. He used to take personal days to shed his leaves.

2 Likes

Trees are great and the Hobbits who ride them.

:smiley:

3 Likes

Trees talk to other trees. I was reading that somewhere. Strange but neat.

4 Likes

And trees have some sort of nervous system where it takes 4 inches a minute for damage to be noticed by the tree.

Can’t source the exact book but it was a book about the Redwoods.

1 Like

Do not make the joke. Do not make the joke. You are a professional and a role model you cannot make the joke.

4 Likes

I wonder if they scream when they get chopped down :frowning:

@ninjastar thats a bit vulgar, i was talking about Simons nuts today (Trevors pal) as well, They were lying at the bottom and i was chatting on the phone on a zoom group and someone made the joke :slight_smile: it was funny but i said ,I’m not trying to be vulgar, like i knew it was a joke, i knew what they were thinking :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Baobab trees can live 2500 years.

2 Likes

what do they look like aziz?

2 Likes