Schizophrenia.com

Did you ever think?

That it would have been nice to be a tree…I don’t think trees have schizophrenia. Maybe they do though, who knows for sure.

6 Likes

Ive always wondered what trees feel

2 Likes

@BrianTex, you have to try to accept life the way it is despite the difficulties.
Accept your life and try to be tough and make progress.

2 Likes

I love trees they r most innocent creature who give to all creatures and dont take except for little

1 Like

Not a tree, but a bird. Being able to soar high and see those beautiful vistas. I suppose it gets boring when your entire life is a great view.

2 Likes

Reading a book now called, “The Hidden Life of Trees.” So far it’s an excellent read. The author postulates that trees have a sort of nervous system that moves at a third of an inch or so every second. And that trees will join roots to take care of other injured trees such as stumps after logging operations. Highly recommended.

:innocent:

6 Likes

A short clip on how trees “talk” to each other:

4 Likes

I almost feel bad for using wood now lol.

Poor trees.

Cool vid though

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing @Schztuna!
Very interesting stuff! :evergreen_tree:

1 Like

I had a thought one time. It died of loneliness.

2 Likes

I want to come back as a tree

1 Like

I remember an old story of pig men, when they died they would plant a seed in the body. The tree would grow hollow, and fast from the corpse.

At any time these pig men could enter the tree and drum on it, a ritual of sorts, the drumming would allow the ancestor in the tree to communicate in a way, passing down ancient knowledge.

That one always stuck with me.

3 Likes

Only if I could be a tree in an enchanted forest. Or, even better, a tree ent. But then, do Ents get schizophrenia?