Total boredom

can any of you relate to this topic. what do you do when you get bored.

I come on this forum. or if I’m really bored I sleep. I’m bored most of the time.

2 Likes

Video games, books, films, tv shows.

1 Like

SAME here 🥲 1515151515

Just about anything except staring into a wall or into middle distance.

Actually spending time on the internet bores me more than anything else, unless I have something I really need to do. This forum is a exception though.

1 Like

I bought a Nintendo switch for boredom but I never play it.

Idk… everyday I look at it and wish I could find it inside me to beat a new level at Mario.

5 Likes

I can realy relate to all of you. When I try to play a Videogame or watch Netflex I only do it for a short while before I loose interest in it. In the past I coded in python but now I cannot pull myself together to just write a single line. It realy annoys me that I cannot learn pytonista on my iPhone.

2 Likes

interesting article about boredom if you have the energy to read

Ich habe langevile. Tut mir leid.

We should start a discord for people who are bored and give each other some therapy. It seems only senseful

Neurofeedback helps me. Y’all should try it

I get easily bored now.
Especially after coming off my mood stabilizer.
I’m the first one to wake up this morning and I’m so bored!

1 Like

If i got the energy I clean my apartment. It’s very clean now, cause im very bored.

1 Like

i got a nintendo switch for my birthday and i play “truck driver” on it every morning for a bit.

what i do when i get bored is i watch a movie, listen music and spend some time on the forum here.

1 Like

Learn to meditate! Once you do, it can be the most enjoyable way of spending time.

Do yoga too as it lifts mood and can get you energized.

3 Likes

Today I am so bored, and so confused after my seizure, bike crash, concussion and the following hospitalization, that i bought a bottle of wine to kind of settle things.

But that is a solution i can’t reccomend.

Are you epileptic?

Had a guy at school with epilepsy that every time he drank he had a seizure.

Much as good as a bottle of wine sounds, I don’ think that after a seizure a bottle will help.

3 Likes

I don’t know, i had a seizure and i am waiting for a neurological examination. I was totally sober when i had the seizure, and no anxiety or anything. Just fell on the bike with cramps and had a concussion and was brought to the hospital by an ambulance

And no, a bottle of wine is stupid, but i was very bored and exhausted after the seizure so i couldn’t resist, but tomorrow i am not going to drink alcohol at all.

I write stuff about being schizophrenic, it can help.

1 Like

I, too, sometimes write about my schizophrenia in a notepad. It gives some form of relief for a while.

1 Like