Is there a cure against boredom?

Are there any meds anti-boredom? Just kidding :smile: Take care and have fun

6 Likes

Sz makes us easily bored…!!! Take a nap…!!!

5 Likes

Good advice thanks! It’s afternoon here

3 Likes

Yes i know its 3.30pm in the afternoon here in nepal… u can sleep for a hour … i think its 12.41pm in romania…take care…

2 Likes

I don’t get bored ever. Gotta motivate yourself to do stuff. Tough sometimes with negative symptoms and all…

5 Likes

I slept a lot yesterday

4 Likes

Getting married lol

3 Likes

Meditation?

3 Likes

Masturbation…

3 Likes

Holy cow…!!!

3 Likes

I just woke up from 2 hours nap. Great answers thanks

2 Likes

I can not nap anymore. I just lay in bed, close my eyes and listen to the tv while going through my mental stuff. But I can sleep at night. I no longer can awake at night. For that sadly no naps.

2 Likes

They say linguists are never bored. I imagine that’s so as long as there are other people whose speech you can listen to. Or TV. Or pick up a book and analyze usage?

2 Likes

Excitement…

1 Like

I have been having issues with boredom lately, too. Nothing really satisfies me. I am trying. I bought about ten books, and I’ve started several, but I lose interest too quickly, so I haven’t finished any. I bought yarn to try to learn to crochet, but I haven’t made it past the first row of loops. I’ve been watching the free on demand movies on Comcast, but they bore me too. And I’m too bored to clean the house.

1 Like

I usually will try to start a season a show since I like to pick one thing and pour over it for hours. I get bored easily to. I’m having the same issue right now

1 Like

I heard somewhere that you have to create new healthy habits so you manage the negative ones

3 Likes

Wise words thank you :slight_smile: @VanGogh

Hey who flagged that guy first before me?
I might be outdated :rofl:

2 Likes