Tornado warning

We have a tornado warning in our area. We’re in the bathroom because we don’t have a basement or shelter. I hope it expires soon

6 Likes

Really. Omg scary as hell siren. Does your siren talk? I hope your okay. Stay there until it’s safe.

1 Like

hope you come out soon

2 Likes

That is scary. Hope everything comes out okay. :crab::crab::crab:

2 Likes

I had a tornado warning about a year ago it didn’t even rain that day lol but still I’d be careful the weather man is sometimes right

2 Likes

Is it still going on?

1 Like

It just ended. Now we’re under a thunderstorm warning. Winds at 60 miles per hour (96.56 kmh) and large hail. We are also out of power

6 Likes

The siren blares through the town but it doesn’t talk. However, a talking warning comes through automatically on my cell phone. So I got both

1 Like

Stay safe. Hope the lights come on soon.

1 Like

Thanks @TomCat 1515

1 Like

Scary. I hope you get your power back.

1 Like

Thanks @Leaf 15

1 Like

I’ve been in a tornado warning probably over a hundred times, and I still go to a shelter when we get one. Most of the people in our apartments don’t bother to go. Still, when they give a tornado warning it is time to go to your shelter.

2 Likes

I agree @crimby . I always seek appropriate shelter during tornado warnings. I’ve been through a lot of them too

1 Like

Are y’all from Oklahoma? Glad you’re okay.

1 Like

Glad you’re ok @CoCo… stay safe… power will be back soon. We had tornado warning the other day and thunder storms… power didn’t go… but the cable kept cutting out.

1 Like

I hope you will be safe Zannah.

1 Like

Every time we lose power it’s for at least 4 days. We’re always last on the list to get turned bsck on :frowning:

We’re in upper Michigan

1 Like

Thanks @Zoe 1515

1 Like