Bored but dont feel like doing anything

Well. The first two hours of my day has passed. Ive been sitting in the recliner. Now im bored but dont feel like doing anything. Pretty much my every day feeling. Im probably going to force myself to play video games and read a little bit.

7 Likes

Maybe you’re ready to volunteer somewhere. It’s very fulfilling.

1 Like

I was working part time but ended up getting “fired”. I think if i volunteered i wouldnt go.

1 Like

Do you think these are the negatives and the meds or both? I’m like that too, what helps me is to sleep well, I can wash some dishes, study, and do weight training exercises at home

3 Likes

2 hours after waking up, i took a nap.
Maybe take a nap

2 Likes

Im in bed right now but im not tired.

And i think its the negatives. I feel like this almost every day

1 Like

how long since you were last psychotic?
recent psychosis affects negs

I got paranoid 2 nights ago

1 Like

yeah, the more positive symptoms im having or have had recently the worse my negs
meds don’t seem to affect the symptoms of not doing anything
they are the cure
when i’m well i’m motivated

Im never motivated anymore. I have severe depression. In combo with the negatives i have trouble getting anything done. Im about to force myself to play video games though

1 Like

can you take antidepressants?

1 Like

I do take them. They keep me thinking less bad thoughts but dont do anything for me motivationally.

what does your pdoc tell you about negatives? Has he tried anything? Have you thought about switching pdocs?

I just played video games earlier and ate. Now I am bored lol feel tired and sleepy

1 Like

I think i might be switching doctors this week. I have an appointment tomorrow with someone new. My doctor is not very responsive to me. He never listens to how serious my anxiety is.

2 Likes

What game did you play?

1 Like

Call of Duty Cold War but I also play CoD Vanguard and Halo Infinite. All multiplayer but on PC.

I’ve never played any computer games. I was just listening to the news on the radio. I slept most of the day. I’m going to stop sleeping in the day.

1 Like

When I get anxiety in the afternoon and just want to sleep I can’t do anything either.

When I have insomnia I can’t watch tv or read instead I lay there feeling awful.

A few months ago I was bored and a little depressed and drank three or four drinks a day alcohol ones but thankfully that destructive behaviour only lasted a month.

I started exercising now and mood has improved and I haven’t been as bored or depressed.

Back then I felt time went quicker and better if I was tipsy and drunk inking .

Sometimes i just can’t seem to watch tv.

Sucks at night and afternoon when I can’t seem to do anything and when I can’t sleep specially if I have anxiety.

3 Likes

I hope you like the new pdoc. Maybe you can get better help

1 Like