Tomorrow I'm going

Shopping. Actually in the store. I’m nervous. I hope I don’t have an anxiety attack. I’m hoping my daughter will go with me.

12 Likes

Can you not order online and just collect it?

Covid etc.

4 Likes

Have fun shopping! I like going. Pray for your peace of mind and no panic/anxiety attacks. I hope your daughter will go with you.

3 Likes

Have fun, stay safe and have good time. Dont worry just take breather when you feel nervous, i also feel nervous in stores too, just remeber theres more good people than bad people out there nothing to worry about.

1 Like

Good luck! I’m really scared of going to the store unless my husband is with me but I try to go with him. I’m nervous with him too but it’s not as bad.

2 Likes

Up to a point. I’m relatively certain that curbside pickup is used to dispose of the rotten and bruised vegetables and fruit. Arseholes.

I’m risking my life to get bananas that don’t suck.

2 Likes

I know what you mean. I have my groceries delivered and if I don’t say something to the shopper, they always give me expired meat and wilted veggies. But I don’t have that problem anymore now that I’m in contact with the shoppers

2 Likes

I have a gift card that can only be used in store

1 Like

We are pretty cool over here and go shopping a lot just for groceries. Most other things I’ve mail ordered but shopping with a mask is good. Some people are just asshats though so it’s hard to social distance sometimes. I dislike ignorant people and there’s plenty out there.

Just keep a safe distance and get what you need. Most places have online pages these days to see what things they have.

1 Like

good luck with going to the store! i know i couldn’t do it so i think it’s brave of you to do it.

1 Like

In my opinion it’s not worth risking your life shopping in person with Covid around.

3 Likes

My gift card can only be used in store

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.