Today was an excellent day

In the morning it was cloudy, but it did not rain and I went to ride my bicycle early in the morning. Later the sun came out and in the evening it was a beautiful sunny evening. I rode my bicycle over 20 km. I just could not stay in. It was a good day. I wish I had a camera and I could post some images, but I have no camera.

8 Likes

that’s great =D
Good job on going for that long ride!

1 Like

I miss being able to go for walks on my own. I’m too scared now that I’m being followed.

2 Likes

@CoCo That’s too bad. I completely understand the feeling, though. I hope it alleviates…

2 Likes

Man i’d love to do that, i would love to ride a bike but its just very uncomfortable for me and i’m unfit, if it was part electric then maybe i could do it, :slight_smile: glad you had a great day, please take your camera with you next time lol

1 Like

I am glad that you had a good day @mjseu . I wish I was in better shape and could ride my bicycle more. I have tried since gaining weight and it is just exhausting :slightly_frowning_face:. Too many hills around here.

1 Like

I always count on you to post this.

God bless.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.