Today is my Birthday

Tomorrow I turn 26. What the hell is wrong with me…

1 Like

Happy birthday!?!

I don’t really want to die any more… I did for the last couple years. Things can change.

Make the best of it and you’ll be a champ.

Good luck out there.

6 Likes

What is making you want to die? Unrelenting symptoms or the difficulty of life or is it something more irrational like depression? Please elaborate maybe we can help you sort through it.

3 Likes

It’s no fun but don’t hate yourself, no one can contend with something like that, no one can question it or accuse it.

Four year olds are the happiest people here, them and psychopaths, and morons to, these three are much happier than others.

Why hate yourself? I don’t understand, in this little situation there just isn’t anything wrong with it.

3 Likes

Is it your symptoms? Or is it other people who make you feel this way?

1 Like

I am 24 years old,had a little Sucide thoughts before too,but now I am doing better…don’t be too hard on yourself

2 Likes

Feel free to share what you want to. With each year of our life we start a new chapter. It’s up to us what do we want to write in it. Don’t be bothered on what others say to you. If you are victim of someone’s judgement, I would just say ignore them. Don’t let them ruin your time.

You’ll feel fine if you’d share…Please don’t hesitate to discuss your issue…

4 Likes

I think that sometimes Birthday’s bring out a little bit of sadness - after all we are one tiny step closer to old age and ultimately death.
On my birthday I was questioning my existence and life in general - this is normal.
You are very young and still have a lot of living to do, and yes things change for the better all of the time.

Happy Birthday @StarryNight! :smiley:

5 Likes

@StarryNight,Happy Birthday to you,hope you had someone to celebrate with you…and do believe a little that things will change for the better,just continue living

1 Like

Symptoms. Yeah. I had been trying to go off the medication which was stupid. I took it this morning and feel better with sleep. I was irrational thinking that.

3 Likes

The symptoms were unrelenting. I started getting manic and couldn’t turn it off. I realized that it was big mistake to stop taking the medication. I was trying to replace it with OTC lithium.

2 Likes

Happy Birthday

May you spend it with people who make you happy.

2 Likes

Happy birthday!

2 Likes

Happy birthday. I hope you had a nice one.

1 Like

Happy Birthday @StarryNight! Hope you had a good one.

1 Like

Happy birthday!

Happy birthday old man :slight_smile:

I’m an even older man I’m 27 :slight_smile:

1 Like

Happy birthday. Try and make a few YOU days as sounds like you could use the TLC this week. You get to a certain age and you have to start taking control of your own celebrations anyway. So it’s no big deal to make it all about you for a day or week.

1 Like

happy dong day eat cake and be stuffed!

1 Like

I’ve got thirty years on you. I turned 56 Jan.1st.

1 Like