Today has been good bicycling weather

Partly sunny, temp is 7 C, I rode my bicycle 20 kilometers …

4 Likes

7 C is winter weather. We are still getting warm weather here. The temperature was 18-25 C here for today in Nanjing.

1 Like

Glad you got to ride your bicycle today. You seem to really enjoy the outdoors.

2 Likes

I like to ride my bicycle, it is good for my health in many ways, I am living in a small town and so the nature is so close to me, we typically get the first snow in the end of October, which is ok, I have good winter clothing. While riding my bicycle I see also other people, which is also good because otherwise I am spending my time mostly alone. I do not own a car and so my bicycle riding is also useful in that way.

2 Likes

Our winter weather is when temps are below 0 C and it can get as cold as -25 - -30 C here, it is good weather if one likes winter sports such as skiing.

1 Like

Bloody hell. You’re mad. I’ve been complaining about being out in the open tonight and it’s 16*C. My nose went numb and I couldn’t feel my legs. I’m now in bed with a hot water bottle. God I’m weak as.

Hahha, you must be an Aussie or Kiwi?! I like Australia. Right 15 minutes ago My husband and me were talking about coming back to Australia after he retired.

2 Likes

Yeah I’m Australian. I’m from Queensland which is tropical so anything below 20*C is pretty cold to me. I’m in Melbourne at the moment and it’s bloody cold here. Like I said I’m weak as with cold weather.

I lived in Newcastle between 2002-2013. I came back to China 5 years ago. Very possibly we will be back in Newcastle.

I’ve never been to Newcastle but I hear good things. What are you doing in China?

Nothing except for daily routine of house chore. But I have been working on one or two books since year 2017. My husband expects me to be a good writer. I like doing reading and writing.

1 Like

Sorry for hijacking your thread. This evening we have been talking about going back to Australia. and then I saw a post by a member possibly coming from downunder.

We want pics @mjseu :camera:

1 Like

It is okay to hijack the thread, @Sezbot241 16 C is an average day in the summer here where I am, although this July was above 25 C almost every day. Well, I was born here and I am used to this colder weather. I got a new winter hat today at one flea market, it was just 2.5 euros, I have many fur hats, some old Soviet/Russian military fur hats.

2 Likes

Did not take pics today, just one selfie with my new hat.

1 Like

Here is my selfie with my new hat …

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.