To every problem there is an answer

Good morning as my night was a total hell I did however get a lot done yesterday one of the side effects for my blood pressure medicine kept me up all night I did call the pharmacist and he clued me in freaking doctors so I’m feeling better this morning and have a better outlook on life the balance oneself is to be happy to be healthy is to me just remember you are loved whether it be from the powers above or your family or the stranger on the street are the child that you meet we are all loved now let’s get on with our day

6 Likes

The answer is 42. We’re still trying to figure out the problem.

1 Like

If 42 is the answer then by the English code 4th being the 4th number of the alphabet and two big the second number of the alphabet then I have concluded the answer although the problem is this DB probably stands for something

2 Likes

Deutsches Bier :grinning:

2 Likes

Deutsches Bier muss gut sein aber kann ich nicht alkohol trinken. 42 is part of a band’s name, Level 42, great band too. yes, there is a solution for almost everything. some things are impossible.

2 Likes

It could be alcohol free beer as well. Its Friday night here, but yes to every problem is an answer, but sometimes we don’t like the answer.

1 Like

alkoholloss bier. mags ich nicht. i dont like the taste of beer. when i used to drink it was for the alcohol but i was so lost back then. jetzst bin ich loss, eine gedunkenmillionaire, es ist eine lied mags ich.

1 Like

When i was working i never drunk alcohol, but these days i don’t work anymore and have no obligations or commitments. I am dedicated to the internet, but i am not an expert, even i like to be sometimes. Maybe i can study on online university, i still got a course to complete in webdesign.

Maybe life gets better at the age of 42… but numbers again. I don’t know.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.