To continue the theme

What is the most recent concert you attended?

Mine is U2. It was around 10 years ago.

4 Likes

I can’t even remember, I was using drugs so it’s all fuzzy. I saw a few good concerts but sadly I blacked out most of it. Too much lsd man.

1 Like

It wasn’t a concert, but I did see the Impractical Jokers last year and got front row seats. It was great!

2 Likes

Leonard Cohen , 2008 I think it was.

2 Likes

The last concert/show I went to was a band from New York called Madball.

It was a really fun show. Lots of good energy.

2 Likes

Went to a small music festival this weekend. Saw some local bands including my best friends’. I go to shows pretty often. The crowd at this festival was WILD.

1 Like

Festival, saw:

Seether

Slash

Incubus

And the headliner System of a Down.

I can’t handle concerts like that anymore, I was getting symptoms pretty heavy during my last one.

1 Like

Gosh I love that show. I own all of them so far…they crack me up for sure.

2 Likes

Last show was with a little brother and was the amazing Shellac. Fantastic band and very good live. High treble guitars, hard drumming and rolling bass. 3 piece alternative rock at it’s finest.

2 Likes

Sheryl Crow, also about 10 years ago. I treated both my sisters because I had some extra money and they have treated me to so many things. It was a small venue up in the hills, seated about 150-200 people. Great concert and I was happy I could do that for my two sisters.

1 Like

I’ve only attended one concert in my entire life - Kansas, 1980.

2 Likes

Tool, just saw them on my birthday at the beginning of the month, was awesome, second time seeing them and it was so much better with better seats!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.