Tired of living with butt bacteria, finally a novel solution

https://about.getaclearrear.com/display/?utm_content=90877192027&utm_term=510705961585&matchtype=&network=d&kw=&placement=literariness.org&target=&adposition=none&utm_campaign=8713949486&feeditemid=&targetid=&device=m&utm_source=google&utm_medium=dis&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIxq3I1bTO8AIVFZsYCh3YAAhREAEYASAAEgIDh_D_BwE

I’m afraid to click the link.

6 Likes

Right?? Hahaha :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

It’s just for add-on bidet toilet seats. They’re a good idea from both a hygiene and environmental perspective.

1 Like

I’ve considered one.

I don’t know how I would adjust to it,

I’m not super good with changes.

But I understand it is better for both hygiene and the environment.

May be a change worth making.

I’ve always been puzzled about bidets.

For the female anatomy, I would think that spraying your butt with water just risks moving bacteria towards your lady parts and could result in a bladder infection. At least when you wipe with TP you can wipe front to back to avoid this issue.

Also, how do you dry your butt after the water spray? Do you just sit there with a good book or browsing the forum while your butt drip dries?

Inquiring minds want to know. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

You’re supposed to dry with a bit of tp. Doesn’t take much, I heard.

3 Likes

Mine doesnt send anything towards the front. Just sort of sprays it off. And thereis a seperate attachment for front washing.

1 Like

@Ninjastar has a fancy butt.

4 Likes

No I think I’ll pass. I’m a pro life supporter as regards butt bacteria. They’ve been around for many eras and will outlive humans most probably. Much respect!

1 Like

I think a bidet with a sprayer attachment would be wonderful during menstruation.

1 Like

Maybe they could incorporate a blowdrier inthe bidet. But then, from a safety standpoint, water and electricity don’t mix as they say. :thinking:

You have no idea.

1 Like

I keep a squeeze bottle.

Can you believe an old friend thought that was /dirty/ to spray off after using the bathroom? Like, how can cleaning yourself be dirty?!

1 Like

Imagine your dog’s surprise if they tried to drink from the toilet after installing a bidet. It would be like going from a water dish to a drinking fountain. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

If it was on, yeah. Get them right in the face.

2 Likes

The modern ones have a warm air drying feature. I’m sure that first blast of air on a damp part is an eye-opener for most.

1 Like

Which eye are we talking about here? :thinking:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.