Its hard to wipe

My ass as I gained 160lb. Is there a tool to help me?

I am reading this:

“Wiping aid for obese, handicapped and aged: Butt Wiper for those who can’t reach their Bottoms”

2 Likes

lol. I was gonna post similar. Yes there is apparently.

1 Like

What a relief that it exists!

1 Like

hahaha…I haven’t quite reached that point yet but it’s good to know they have a tool for everything.

1 Like

I will wait a bit before buying. Now I lose breath bcz my belly is getting compressed while wiping but I take pauses to breath. I fear that my family will laugh at me.

1 Like

better to get it than to be stinky. Hopefully you will be able to lose a few pounds more. I know you have lost some.

1 Like

its all good till you get a wad of toilet paper stuck in between

1 Like

It would be best if you are able to lose some weight

1 Like

Lol, the only time I’ve had that issue is where I’m at work and they have the worst toilet paper. Dude, that stuff is worse than just eating the crust on sliced bread.

1 Like

Bidet toilet seat.

5 Likes

Try reaching around back behind you to wipe.

1 Like

It’s nothing to be embarrassed about @Aziz I have psoriatic arthritis so it’s hard for me to be hygienic because of my limited shoulder motion. I’m grateful you posted this because I wasn’t aware this existed.

1 Like

There are also attachable bidets for the toilet. I use one and now barely use any toilet paper. Pretty much just enough to pat dry afterwards.

3 Likes

Do you need to connect it to the water plumbing or you can fill it with water instead?

1 Like

It is really easy to install to the toilet plumbing. You dont need any tools.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.