Tired all the time

I’m tired all the time too. Mostly because I just don’t sleep enough I think. But even still, in days I am able to get out and do more I do feel a lot better. I just need something to help me really wake up.

I recommend something called JYM PRE WORKOUT. It has 300MG of caffeine per scoup and BCAA’s and Taurine and other energy boosters. Very powerful stuff

@Daze I’m on 6 mg invega too and suffer from terrible fatigue. It’s so bad if I didn’t do the following I wouldn’t get out of bed. What I take is a double espresso every 2-3 hours, modafinil, and Ritalin. Sometimes even my regular doses don’t do it and I have to take more… like today :-/

I’ve taken a number of pre workouts too but you build a tolerance if you keep taking the same one everyday

1 Like

I feel worn out most of the time. I try to seem normally energetic, but people around me are often making comments like “you’re always tired” and such.

I hate it. I guess I am most often a little tired, but I feel like nobody acknowledges it when I’m energetic and alert for once

1 Like

@mikey001
My doctor prescribed me Modafinil. Have you tried it? It’s a stimulant and counteracts the sedation from my meds.

All I do is sleep on my days off, I often wonder how I manage to work at all

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.