Thoughts would be appreciated

I’ve been in the hospital since Monday with severe pancreatitis. I have a drain in my nose for the fluid build up and will have a feeding tube placed in my other nostril. I am on oxygen and antibiotics. I’m trying not to complain but this is hard. I’m hallucinating with my pain medicine, which is weird because I realize suddenly that no one is in the room. My sister took the kids so hubby could be with me, but they are coming back today so now I won’t see him anymore. I just want to cry.

2 Likes

Oh man. That’s tough! Pancreatitis is really painful, and you’re also hallucinating?! That’s awful. I’ll keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Hope you’re feeling better soon

3 Likes

It’s just temporary. They’ll fix you up right as rain and you’ll ne out before you know it. I’m sorry you’re going through this.

3 Likes

My uncle died from pancreatic cancer at 36 y.o., he only lasted 4 months after the diagnosis.
Ask for an ap dose increase if hallucinations are serious. I read that pancreatitis is treatable, be patient and good luck!

1 Like

Sending mucho (((hugs)))

:heart:

2 Likes

Get well soon. 1515151515

1 Like

It’ll eventually come to an end, be strong :+1:

1 Like

So sorry your dealing with all that but have some faith in your doctors and be strong. Hugs.

1 Like

I’m so sorry. Being alone through all this must be really scary. I hate how lovely it is in the hospital. At least in the psych ward there are other patients to talk to. I’m sorry. Hang in there. We’re all here for you. Join us in the say anything thread if you get lonely. We’re all lonely in there, but together. Being lonely together is always better than lonely and alone.

Whoa that’s a lot to handle. I don’t know a lot about pancreatitis, but it sounds treatable with modern medicine.

Take care and rest well.

Can I offer you one of my famous roses? :wink: :rose:

Of course you want to cry.

I hope things get better soon enough for you :orangutan:

@anon78876561

Gee, that sounds terrible. My hopes are with you. When I was in the hospital with pneumonia I kept ringing for snacks because I couldn’t stand being lonely. Rest the best you can. :hearts:

i hope you gett better soon oolaloola

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.