This is not good

I wish I had some better advice, like a thing you could do that would empower you, but my voices don’t work the same I suppose. I think the only thing you have as a option is to talk to your dr and increase your ap. I’ve had success managing attacking voices but nothing makes them go away but drugs. Believe in yourself

You’re having hypogogic hallucinations, not spiritual attacks. You need drugs to treat these. This is about two months after you quit APs, so it makes sense you would be feeling worse now. The remainder of the Geodon is now out of your system and you’re crashing.

At some point, you have to choose whether you’d rather be sleepy or tortured.

5 Likes

Anna I think that hearing issue has to deal with the fact you’ve been sucked into this other world where you can hear these voices. Maybe you can hear your own voice echo, I don’t know. But please get help, I’m sorry you’re suffering

1 Like

The problem is I was gaining tolerance to the modafinil, it wasn’t working anymore and I started getting sleepy on it again. That’s why I took a break from it. You’re right though I need to start taking it again, this is ridiculous.

Get back on an AP.
Quick!

1 Like

Modafinil will reset its tolerance after about a week of no use.

But I don’t think the modafinil is going to help with voices. In my experience I’d have to say it has no impact, but I do t know if that’s true for everyone. I take 400 mg / day and don’t feel the need to take more. I still get sleepy and I can take them and fall back to sleep. Only coffee wakes me up. But this doesn’t mean they’re not working. This past Saturday I didn’t take any and I slept to 1pm. Then from 3-6 and went back to bed at 9.

Just cause you’re not as amped as when you started doesn’t mean it’s not having a positive effect

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.