This is absurd

I gotta get my mind right man. Im ■■■■■■■ up at warp speed lol pray for me that I can somehow hobble over the finish line and get my degree

In the meantime heres a beat

5 Likes

Sounds like you’re struggling with school dude. Are you okay?

1 Like

Hey man not really. Things are def getting worse right now but Im hoping its temporary. I just get really paranoid in public and ive been really not doing well since seeing my family. I love them very much but they dont understand

1 Like

Yeah, I hear you. Family is a tough one. Mine don’t get me at all either. Sounds like you’ve got some stress on your plate as well. I’m sure things will calm down with a little space and time

How much further do you have to do with your studies?

1 Like

thanks for sharing this music I needed it…all the music is annoying me online and yours is good.

1 Like

@Cragger I have a little bit more, like 2 months only. I just dont want to fck it up. Im so close. Thanks for the reassurance man

@anon69073975 thanks that really brightened my mood :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sorry your not feeling well bro, beat is sick. Did you use Sakura? Ur right btw people do sleep on Sakura lol it’s pretty live

1 Like

Yeah used sakura been using it a lot lately and thanks man!

Am just hating myself lately. The voices make it worse

1 Like

Sorry to hear that man hope you can find some thing that helps

1 Like

Thanks dude. Hope youre doing good as well

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.