Thinking about calling off my engagement

I think my fiancée’s just in it for the money and other nasty stuff.

2 Likes

Really? Wow, do you not think maybe you’re just having cold feet? I really don’t know, obviously

1 Like

What makes you think that? What’s going on?

2 Likes

@Cragger @CoCo She just doesn’t seem like she’s in love with me, and it seems like she’s cheating on me.

1 Like

I don’t know if it’s paranoia talking to you or if she’s in it for the money and cheating on you.

My wife actually cheated on me during our marriage multiple times and she was a gold digger.
She was bad news.

Maybe you should postpone your wedding plans until you are certain.

You don’t want to go through a nightmare marriage like I did.

1 Like

Could you just be paranoid? Is one of your friends also her friend?? I ask, because maybe they could talk to you about your suspicions and help you know if you’re being paranoid or if they are real things to worry about?

2 Likes

@Wave, that sucks! I’m sorry you had to go through that. Thanks for the advice and story.

1 Like

We don’t have any mutual friends, really. My family knows her, but not very well.

1 Like

Hmm. Do you have a therapist whom you could speak to about your suspicions, regarding your fiance? Maybe they could help you think about things, and come to a conclusion about what to do?

1 Like

I talk to my therapist tomorrow. I’ll make sure to bring it up. Thank you.

1 Like

It’s impossible to know what is going through another persons head. I’ve met some great down to earth women, but I’ve also met women that play a lot of games.

If your fiancee really is in it for the money and other nasty stuff get rid of her, but be sure because you don’t want to throw away something good. Just be sure it isn’t unfounded paranoia.

2 Likes

Great advice. Thank you.

2 Likes

I’d postpone the wedding until you’re sure of her love for you

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.