There's fires all around us

We have to be prepared for evacuation. Some nearby cities are having evacuations because of the fires. We’ve got highway closures. There’s only 2 open roads out of the town now in case we do have to get out. It’s scary.

4 Likes

Be safe leaf
Hang on

Sorry that must be terrifying

Where are you?

2 Likes

What a nightmare,

I’m so sorry this is happening to you.

I hope your able to evacuate to safety.

1 Like

Northern California. We’ve been having terrible fire seasons. We had dry lighting strikes the other night and they still don’t have the fires out.

Stay safe @Leaf . Bush fires are so scary and we’ve had our fill over here. Everything so dry and doesn’t take much to start a big problem.

3 Likes

Best to leave early if you can and beat the rush, Is there somewhere you can go for the time being?

2 Likes

I think you have to think about getting out as well

1 Like

Thinking of you leaf,
What’s happening?

1 Like

I’m frightened for you, leaf. It must be terrifying. Do the safe thing and leave when they tell you to.

1 Like

That’s scary. I hope you can get out if you need to.

1 Like

Everything is fine. They seem to have the fires under control and the roads are opened back up. They are no longer talking about evacuations. So it looks like for now we are safe. Thank God.

8 Likes

Get out now. Don’t wait.

1 Like

We don’t have issues like that in West Virginia. No earthquakes no tornadoes (rarely). So wow! But your home is still your home. Ya know?

2 Likes

Thank God xxxxxxxxx

1 Like

I know, thanks for your concern @Three

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.