There is another spider in here

third one. I don’t like spiders.

1 Like

Spiders are creepy :spider:

1 Like

I saw a couple of spiders in our house yesterday.
I let them live because they were small and harmless enough.

They are beneficial because they prey on other nuisance bugs.

1 Like

I don’t know enough about them to know if he is harmless or not, but I’m terrified of him so he gets to live and run away

2 Likes

I usually let them live if they are outside but I usually kill them if I catch them in the house. Don’t need them crawling on me while I’m sleeping or giving me itchy spider bites.

1 Like

I wanted to kill him I was just too scared

1 Like

Well, have fun sleeping tonight. lol j/k, I’m sure he’ll leave you alone. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

lol, you jerk! good thing I don’t sleep here. But I’m sure there’s more spiders at my ex’s house anyway just waiting to eat my face off

1 Like

haha, that’s funny!

1 Like

I’ve come to appreciate spiders. I used to live in a state where Black Widows were endemic to the area. Where I live now there really aren’t many venomous spiders to watch out for, and the little ones do a nice job at keeping the small, pesky bugs away. All hail the (non-venomous) spiders!!

1 Like

I remember last year, I was suffering from mysterious itchy red bumps all over my arms. Then one day while laying on the couch and staring at the ceiling, I noticed several dots moving around on the ceiling. Turns out a mama spider had babies in our apartment and they were living on the ceiling, coming down on web strands to bite me in my sleep. I got the vacuum and the hose attachment and spent 30 minutes sucking up like 100 little spiders, then I emptied it outside.

1 Like

total nightmare

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.