There is a force that guides my action, it is beckoning

Firstly, this force of quantum entanglement or clairvoyance essentially (I wrote an essay about why this is actually true) convinced me that I must convince my psychiatrist I don’t need my medication. He immediately agreed and I am tapering, after I cited that I thought it might be drug induced. I can heal with my will alone since I faked it all because I probably am borderline or hypochondriac. I see my future loud and clear, I will post updates to prove this. My future will be good by proof of quantum immortality since the many world hypothesis is true by my intuition.

Also college is stressing me out a lot even though it is only the second week.

It’s not uncommon around here for people to describe that they are faking. I would suggest you keep in close contact with your doctor and if you get symptoms back then you probably need meds again.

2 Likes

Yes I agree, I will just try to see if I am faking by fighting the symptoms. I told my family to make me take the meds if I am acting strange.

1 Like

I don’t know your circumstances but frankly, the way you are speaking worries me a little bit. Talking about a “force that guides” you. Talking about theoretical quantum physics that give you immortality.

But maybe I am wrong. Maybe you are just a smart guy that appears a little wrapped up in theoretical things. Best of luck either way. I’m glad you have told your parents to take your meds if you act strangely.

1 Like

Is that like marital entanglement? Doesn’t matter how far I am from my wife, she knows what I’m doing and thinking in real time.

1 Like

Actually they are similar, you entangle with your wife electromagnetically especially though intimacy and you brains subtlely influence each other. You are not far off.

I really need to stop trying humour. I am not able to do it well.

1 Like

Practice makes perfect, well asymptotically. You see you aren’t the only one.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.