The wedding was so beautiful

I am glad I went. It was nice seeing them get married. They are nice people.
The Orthodox church wedding is nice, It was very romantic.

I asked my partner if he wanted a church wedding like them :flushed: and he said yeah but it has to be special :joy:
Not sure what that meant.

9 Likes

Yay! MissMermaid is getting married! Make sure you live stream it for us all to watch though ! :tv:

Thatā€™s really exciting though. I think you mentioned something about getting married before :thinking: but Iā€™m not sure now.

3 Likes

I donā€™t think I will at all. We may do something special :thinking: But I can not picture myself walking down the aisle :flushed: It is just not resonating with me in any possible way. :thinking: I just wanna live, be happy and own a very expensive beautiful ring. :smile:

I am too unstable to even consider having children, it is illogical. I saw a study that the chance is 13%?! for a child and me, my mom, my aunt are ill + my dad probably has something too :flushed:

2 Likes

Oh geez :fearful: why did you ask your partner if he wanted a church wedding then? :confused:

1 Like

I only asked his opinion and reaction :flushed:

1 Like

Ok. You know your partner best I guess ! :smile:

1 Like

I think my English translation sometimes is off
=^o^=

1 Like

I will never forget my wedding dayā€¦close friends from all over the state were there. all my family. specialā€¦I know what you meanā€¦I cried all the way through my vowsā€¦I cry when Iā€™m happy.

3 Likes

I will get married in my next reincarnation and have a special dayā€¦

It is so nice to see loved ones get married too. My brother will get married in a year or two, we will travel all the way to another country all of us with friends, family to be there.

4 Likes

My sister got married at town hall. No walking down the aisle or anything. Just said her vows so shes married now.

2 Likes

Does that mean Civil Marriage?

Yeah I got married in Town Hall through a Judge.
Didnā€™t want a big Church Wedding.

1 Like

@Goyankees that reminds me of the Bruce Springsteen lyricā€¦ā€œno walk down the aisle no flowers or smiles, no wedding dressā€ā€¦(the river)

1 Like

Justice of the peace marriage for me in the county courthouse, just like all my family before me, er with the exption of my brother who had a very traditional Vietnamese wedding. His was a Beautiful wedding!

3 Likes

I have been married more than 24 years and we got married by the Justice of the Peace. We did it in his living room.

I had a few friends there though. You had to have two witnesses for the marriage certificate.

I am my wifeā€™s second husband.

She had a big wedding when she was 19 and was divorced before she was 20. So she had a big wedding once. I was there Got a little tipsy at the reception and wrecked my car. Not my finest moment.

4 Likes

That is amazing !!! Congratulations :slight_smile:ļø

1 Like

You went to your current wifeā€™s first wedding and reception?

2 Likes

Yes I did. We were friends and had even dated before. I took her to Junior prom. Wasnā€™t real happy she was getting married.

I will have a veeking unionā€¦ vows will passed with blades in a river under the stars and full moon lit by a fierce fireā€¦ with lots of food and live musicā€¦ it may not be tradition white weddingā€¦ but it would be a sham for me to be married in a churchā€¦plus its rather stuffy and a little too proper for my tastesā€¦ of course I have to ok all this first lol but I can dream too lol