The way you feel after having sex

Thats how i feel most of the time. I am not motivated anymore. The feeling doesn’t cease. What should i do ?
The problem is, i get nothing done and my joints are rusty already.

IDK, for me the “after sex” means emotional connection to my partner, are you trying to describe wanting to sleep or something? I don´t feel that, if nothing i´m more active.

1 Like

I don’t know. I kind of know what @Dunno3x means. Sense of meaningless and fragility. The fall from the climax. It makes human existence seem so arbitrary.

1 Like

Something like that i feel content, so i don’t want to do anything. I don’t/can’t/ want to get out of this comfortzone. Its very unhealthy for my body, but i feel mentally content.

I struggle with it , as I don’t have the desire most of the time. Not sure if its because I’m scares or don’t like it …

2 Likes

It seems that you need/want to do some exercise. Maybe inside your own house.

1 Like

Yes i have a desire to be fairly healthy, but i am so tired.

Masochism (just a little bit) as a pleasure. For me there is a feeling of all or nothing at all, of “I´m going to die from a heart attack if I continue” or “my muscles will be sore for a week” that draws me into my first days of exercising.

Things you can do at home: skipping rope, chin ups, bodyweight squats and pushups.

1 Like

In the movies, the couple used to share a cigarette after sex. But nowadays with all of this Political Correctness…they have to share a granola bar together.

2 Likes

I feel too weak. Maybe i should go to a doctor. Its like fatigue. When i don’t fight it it feels good, but when i do, i get worried.

1 Like

Could it be a lack of vitamins or minerals? Maybe some medication use up these things like alcohol or cigarettes do ?

I always feel like that regardless of sex.
For me its the sz, negative symptoms in particular.

1 Like

Maybe its a result of to many pschotic episodes ?
Should have taken my medication as prescribed by the doctor, but i would have suicided otherwise.

If you mean you feel tired, it could be the heart.
Extreme fatigue after exercise also could be the heart. Check your blood pressure, blood glucose.
Ask your Dr about it, don’t be shy.

1 Like

You can ask for prozac or simmilar in your situation. I did.

Allways take your meds as prescribed!

Things I know they help:
-Omega 3
-Vitamins
-Sun exposure
-Exercise

1 Like

I had a little ache in my heartarea not so long ago. I make an appointment tomorrow.

1 Like

Hmmm, what is this “sex” thing we talk about? I think I might have vaguely heard rumors of it years ago.

1 Like

After sex, I feel depressed and empty

1 Like

I used to have very high lilbido and was a virgin until 27.After I experience sex,my lilbido is lower but healthier

1 Like