What are you feeling?

I feel relaxed. Like i wanna jump into enjoying any activity that i might have with any object i see.

5 Likes

I’m feeling tired! But I haven’t slept in almost 24 hours so eh.

But I’m glad you’re feeling good!

I feel relaxed, my best friend is coming over right now so I’m pretty excited, haven’t seen him in years!

2 Likes

I feel good. A bit tired though. It is the end of the day.

1 Like

Irritated. Disconnected. Alienated. Anxious. Impatient. Frustrated. Guilty. Tired. Trapped.

4 Likes

Are you ok @Hedgehog ? did something happen or is something getting to you? I hope you feel better!

1 Like

I have a constant nervous energy. I self sooth by doing repetitive movements in my toes and fingers and playing a repetitive beat/tune in my head.

1 Like

Hugs @Hedgehog :heart:

I’mfeeling happy. It’s almost home time!

3 Likes

Thanks, @Noise and @anon84763962. Sorry, I’m on a down-swing. Marriage is hard. Life is hard. I’m tired again. I’ll get through it, I always always do.

3 Likes

I am feeling flat and empty.

I’m super nervous. Practically have the shakes. I have an appointment with the surgeon this afternoon and will find out test results. My stomach is in knots. I’m expecting the worst, hoping for the best.

2 Likes

Extremely anxious. Incompetent . Stupid. Slow to act. Anxious. Disappointed in myself. Uninsightful. Anxious again. And so painfully aware of it all… did I mention the anxiety???

Today I feel like a husk. Emotionless and void.

1 Like

I hope you manage to get some sleep soon!

1 Like

I am feeling tired. I had a long walk with group this morning. Now I am a bit happy because I ordered a take away tonight so I don’t have to cook.

So it’s been a nice day. And I’m hopeful about tomorrow as I have another group. Hopefully I won’t be as bored as I have been.

1 Like

Angry annoyed irritable sad

If you experience being tired all the time you could take vitamins…but only with minerals.

Anxious, so anxious. I can feel the tension in my limbs. My brain is refusing to cooperate with me. No work today I guess.

I feel terrible and exhausted.

I feel like I have to cough. Seriously, though. I am pretty happy at the moment. I have plans for tomorrow, and I am sure that everything will go fine. I hope I will be able to sleep tonight.