The video game thread

What games do you play? Xbox ps5 what’s your console or is it pc and mobile’s?

2 Likes

ive recently been playing astroneer and stardew valley from steam on pc.

i like pc for its variability, theres no loss of entertainment with the vast amount of games out there on the internet. except that some hardware cant handle chonky games. i like playstation over xbox for hardware reasons. i feel like xbox is built to break, in my experience. havent played either in awhile, so maybe thats changed. i cant fault nintendo for anything but human labor issues. i love every nintendo game. any old console i would lose a limb for. n64, dreamcast, gamecube, etc. i miss those so goddamn much! i play some phone games to pass time when im waiting for something without access to my computer.

3 Likes

Call of Duty CW and Warzone.
Assassin’s Creed Odyssey, Valhalla and Origins.
Need For Speed Heat.

4 Likes

I play on PC, 4K 60hz/fps.

2 Likes

Animal crossing, and assassin’s creed 3 on switch for me recently

3 Likes

pc. life is strange - I can barely stand it. swat 4 and swat 3 - good at certain time of the day when I’m in the mood. earth defense force 5 - good for a quick game. indivisible - good, hard to return to after a long break.

2 Likes

I used to play games like Sims, Minecraft, Stardew Valley, and Two-point Hospital, but my current laptop is a potato and can’t run anything :frowning:

2 Likes

My ex in highschool and I could never play games together because her laptop was just so atrociously terrible I know that feeling

2 Likes

I’m playing Black Desert Online again. Played it on PS4 previously but on PC now. I’m enjoying it a lot more now that I’m not bothered by the slow console catch-up speed.

With my RTX 3060-Ti I’m getting pretty stable 140 FPS on max graphics settings.

4 Likes

Do you also have scalpers where you are?

1 Like

I am buying ps5 when it becomes available here in india. I play FIFA 21 assassins creed, cod gta etc

2 Likes

We have a big thread for this if you’re insterested.

3 Likes

Counter Strike Global Offensive

Age of Empires 3

1 Like

I like Sims 4, Two Point Hospital, Planet Zoo and Age of Empires. All of these are on PC. My partner uses the Xbox.

1 Like

I love age of empires…

1 Like

Is there any new version of age of empires which I can play on pc?

1 Like

They have all three of them on Steam Aoe 3 HD edition just came out recently thats what I play

Oh cool… do u need a mouse to play that game?

I dont know if you “need” one but its easiest with a mouse I can imagine

1 Like

I bought Doom (2016) about 6 months ago. Played it for about 2 hours. Just kind of outgrew computer games. Now board games, whole 'nother story!