The same thing over and over

There are some times when the repetitiveness of my days are of great comfort to me. I know what to expect and it’s soothing. But there are days when it drives me crazy. I hope for anything out the usual just to wake me up. I want to feel something, anything. All this same is too much same for me sometimes. I’m restless I guess. Now watch, the universe will dump a dump a bunch of sh*t on me just because I said something. Then I’ll be praying for my good old boring days back. lol such is life. What about you, do you like the routine or the surprises?

I like to be exited…

1 Like

Boring to hell is over the planet… you should change from time to time something … all bussnisess have to come up for something new and exciting to keep rolling

2 Likes

What kind of surprises @Leaf ???

2 Likes

I don’t know. I good surprise might be a special visitor. A bad surprise might be a visitor you don’t like who stays to long and smokes all your cigarettes lol.

1 Like

Before sza I was spontaneous and loved surprises. Now I NEED my routine. I’m very paranoid all the time and I react to the smallest things.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.