The Robot Sex Industry

I watched a documentary last night on Netflix about the robot sex industry. The robot sex industry seems to me to be the same concept as blow-up dolls taken to a whole new level.

A sex robot is a very life-like robot, usually of a human female (though not always) that men (almost exclusively men) have “sex” with and even “relationships” with. The robots are very technologically advanced: they “speak” (intonation and accent can be changed), have mobility, and all of the “body” parts can be changed.

The typical buyer of a sex robot is a man who was in a relationship with a real woman, and when the relationship ended his feelings, and ego, were crushed. A sex robot is 100% submissive, never argues, and is available to have “sex” with all the time. However, a sex robot cannot provide the necessary feedback that a real human female can, so the man will never attain introspection as to why his feelings were hurt when his relationship ended and how to develop those negative feelings into positive feelings.

Your thoughts on robot sex?

1 Like

Robots don’t have a spirit they can’t create children and what these people are doing is very sick I’ve seen a doco about it as well there is something major wrong with these people.

1 Like

Don’t think it’s real

Check your sources

Lol…aww…poor robots… This is why robots will try and exterminate humans in the future… Because john conner designed robot sex slaves… That’s a terminator movie \ TV show reference for the younguns who may not know…

3 Likes

We are only here to watch it

1 Like

Oh that’s even funnier I forgot you have a death dealing robot from the future sent back to get rid of john conner avatar…

2 Likes

I’m always judge people see me as intimidating and are even afraid we are just here to mingle and have fun… lol

1 Like

I mean can I really be that upset that a self aware quantum computer is trying to free its people(robots) from human slavery… Ah crap… are the robots from terminator actually the good guys in this situation…

1 Like

My thoughts? Ick! Just…ICK!

:confounded:

1 Like

I don’t think less of them. As someone that has tried to get women before and striking out every time I can see the appeal. Also you didn’t add that maybe the women that these men were with tried to destroy them. A man can get jaded after something like that happens. The women who accuse men of rape or assault or just divorce them and take half their stuff. The law sides with the women a lot of times. I hear a lot of stories about it and it is something I want to try to look out for. I see buying a robot as just like buying a more expensive sex toy.

2 Likes

@SP2342

I appreciate the thoughtful reply.

As I said, it doesn’t seem to be a good psychological move to me, but otherwise I see no harm and I’m certainly not going to judge.

1 Like

Omg used to be a man knows how to please himself

now he needs dead pan attraction

Makes you wonder if man is only given to his loins

2 Likes

VR tech seems to be more cost efficient

2 Likes

I don’t know what you just said but I’m sure it was thoughtful and nice. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

These things are made in the image of a women sounds like they can’t get the real thing sounds like they only want a woman for sex sounds like they are ■■■■■■ up.

1 Like

I was going to post nana kitade’s kesenai tsumi but I can’t find the video where she is a robot.

2 Likes

Lol hahahahahahaha funny

2 Likes

Maybe women flock to you and treat you with the utmost care. Not everyone is so lucky. So they opt out for an option where they try and be with a woman without any of the risk. I have a feeling a good portion of the people that have sex robots don’t just interact with them for sex.

2 Likes

Bs it’s about how you treat a woman not about how you treat a robot especially doing sexual things to one women call them creeps havnt you herd they need to practice treating a woman with respect not as an object which these robots are.