The Robot Sex Industry

The best part of nookie isn’t the nookie. It’s the cuddling and intimacy that comes with. You’re not going to get that from a sex doll, no matter how intricate.

:expressionless:

1 Like

Looks like they are really trying mate

Electric Light Orchestra sang of robotic women for sex use. weird that that might be reality.

1 Like

I’m a guy who has lived 30 years alone 99% of the time, I have no desire for a robot, One of the reasons I am single if I don’t feel the attachment with the woman, I would rather be single, The robots coming out are about 70k for the realistic ones, Pffft, Yeah it would be fun to have a robot around and see how they work and what type of conversation you can have with them, but I would imagine one would get bored pretty quick with them.

I will probably be dead by the time they are perfected, but I do see in the future Robots are a threat to life as we know it now, both in terms of jobs and human interaction. I doubt we will be able to stop it, but I think for a generation or two big companies will hurt in sales as they keep getting rid of employee’s (customers) in favor of robots

2 Likes

Some of the articles and stories that I’ve seen about people with robot girlfriends or if they are married to a fictional character is that they treat them like real people. The point is that they don’t treat them like objects.

1 Like

Then they are out of touch with reality like I said they treat a woman proper and not a robot then they will have some success and yes we all know they ■■■■ robots some pretty weird ■■■■ it ain’t morally right and should be illegal.

If that should be illegal what is your opinion of dildos that women use and fake vaginas that men use. Even if you only think of it like that you can imagine it like another kind of sex toy. Maybe robots freak you out nothing wrong with that I guess.

I think masturbation is wrong as well especially dildos sex toys.

Oh okay at least you are consistent. That is your opinion then. But then again you are probably way more successful in the romance department than me. Hard not to be.

Eh I guess we differ in that a little bit. I have nothing against homosexuality. When I was a little kid I kissed a guy which is as far as I went. Are you part of the no-fap movement that I’ve been hearing about?

Maybe you are basing your opinion on the bible or quran which don’t like homosexuality. Also be careful about expressing that view in public member of the left wing will attack you physically for views like that.

1 Like

I’m a martial artist they would get ■■■■■■ up

1 Like

lol okay I believe you[sincere]

1 Like

Sadly the brain likes what the brain likes, we are not all born equal and we do not all like or believe in the same things, that is what makes the world a beautiful place. It’s really sad when others can not see that and have their own selfish agenda

4 Likes

Well anyway I hope we both find lovely nice women. Plus the robots are expensive.

2 Likes

But I don’t believe in harming people for being homosexual I believe it is wrong and will voice and stand for what I believe in education is very important and I know from experience that people can change due to this.

I believe in respecting woman and I won’t lie I have used and disrespected woman in the past now I will train and educate myself to be a better person I don’t live for woman so it is god that i am seeking.

1 Like

So do you have any gay friends or is that not acceptable to you?

Just curious I have similar Views as you

You’re not seriously lumping together homosexuality and bestiality? What century are we in again? :rolling_eyes:

4 Likes

I couldn’t see it dont think I would hate them I could be truthfull to them but I am against homosexuality not the person we are not perfect but we can be if we have the right spirit and mind.