The question is now settled, I'm not schizophrenic,

Ive gone years without psychosis. But there really is no question since the first time I was hospitalized I’ve got the schiz

1 Like

Just because you feel better now doesn’t mean you’re cured. There is no cure. People just learn to live with it. It helps to act healthy around others, that is key.

Nobody I meet can tell I’ve got voices in my head.

1 Like

This place is open to anyone who has experienced psychotic symptoms. You fit the bill, regardless of how you’re managing it. You are welcome here, but if you don’t feel this is the place for you, you are free to move on.

I’m almost a year off meds as well.

No symptoms whatsoever. I live a normal life.

I do have beliefs on aliens, Serpents, higher dimensions, God, consciousness etc, but these are just speculative theories. And many others share my beliefs.

Hopefully I won’t descend into psychosis again, but I do wonder if the meds that were injected into me can store some kind of dormant chemical inside my body (perhaps in adipose tissue? idk), and once they are released, I will go bananas again.

I’m a man of science, but pharmaceutical companies ultimate goal is money, power and control. They are run by Satanic individuals. Aps gave me blurred vision and terrible intrusive thought panic attacks, plus anxiety. Luckily all that stuff subsided 3 months after coming off meds last year.

I wish you all the best.

1 Like

I wouldn’t say Satanic. Science by its very nature rejects religiosity. Side effects can be rough though I can empathize with that.

Wish you the best - you will be missed,

1 Like

How many years did you last without aps?

I’ve never spoke word salad

1 Like

I appreciate the bear hug.

Same here, but some people believe, as Protagoras once put it, that they “are the measure of all things”.

1 Like

I’m glad for you. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

maybe you’ll be ok off meds, its not impossible. ive gone off meds before and even tho i didnt relapse or had symptoms ive always ended up back on them usually after reading on here and people saying what they think. i could probably manage off meds considering i was stable enough before starting them that i seeked out mental help myself just to get some peace of mind and not be bothered by voices. also i was never hospitalized. i doubt i have sza but im staying on the meds because the anxiety of not knowing if you are going to lose your mind one day is too much for me

1 Like

Man,why you argue with schizophrenics?
You are cured,yet you provoke people.

You’re the only one claiming to feel provoked. Just ignore the thread if you find it so aggravating.

1 Like

Ive had sza since i was 7 and didnt get on APs until i was 21

Thanks but I’m keeping my account for the time being. I’ll just be less active

Im glad your sounding so positive about your condition. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.