The perfect treatment for Schizophrenia - MY VERSION

Treating Schizophrenia with exceptionally good results

Health Supplements found very very effective in creating higher mental state when used regularly

Niacin also known as vitamin B3 1.5 grams thrice daily
Vitamin B6 100 mg five times daily
Magnesium 400 mg twice daily
Vitamin D3 5000 IU once daily
Omega 3 oil capsules 2000 mg daily
Selenium 200 mcg thrice daily
Zinc 50 mg once daily
Folate also known as Vitamin B9 5 mg once daily
Vitamin B12 500 mcg or more daily

Medication that was found to be used regularly without compromise

Anti psychotic Olanzapine 20 mg every night before sleep

Treatment involves regular intake of both the Health supplements mentioned above and Medication mentioned above in a daily

basis and failing to take them was followed with dangerous mental state. This treatment must be used as long as I stay

alive.

Believe me, this alone works best and it’s also true that if I had more money then all other health supplements will do

more and more good. And, I wish I had money. Without these, my life will end in no time.

Thanks friends for reading this important life saving information which was obtained after several years of living hell.

Thanks again.

I wish you all the best and best of luck.

We need good luck.

EVERYTHING = YOUR VERSION.

• Sagar Gorijala.
3 Likes

The only one I know and you hit the nail on the head on the levels for SZ.

Ginkgo biloba is anther one I found useful but am clueless on safe levels. Safe levels are the main problem with subs as is very unresearched area.

This is a very big problem with me. Ever ones chemistry is different. Highly likely to send me over the edge if I come back from it alive. Not to mention those I’m likely to take with me. You are not a doctor and know nothing of my past or medical history or anyone elses. So please do be more careful in the future.

Apart from what is mentioned above, It’s good to use these foods too…

Cloves powder

and

Cinnamon powder

and

Turmeric powder

and

drink Coconut oil

and

vegetable juices+pulp processed in Blender.

2 Likes

I’ve been taking Curamed…it’s really good for you and helps with a lot of things, including brain health.

Curcumin (Curcuma longa) Rhizome Extract (BCM-95®), phospholipids, turmeric essential oil, supplying 500 mg of pure curcuminoids.

Safe, Studied, Effective.
• BCM-95® Curcumin has been used in 20 groundbreaking,
published studies
• The only patented curcumin with turmeric essential oils
• Superior support for a healthy inflammation response†
• Supports liver, brain, heart, and immune health
• Protects cells from oxidative stress and free radicals*
• High antioxidant ORAC value >1,500,000**
• Provides 500 mg of pure curcuminoids per softgel
• From non-GMO turmeric grown without chemicals

http://www.europharmausa.com/products/curamed-750-mg/

Good for depression too…

http://blog.naturalhealthyconcepts.com/2014/02/19/curamin-or-curamed-which-one-should-i-take/

bro can we treat sz without allopathy med…

does it help in curing negative symptoms of sz…

Interesting list, but which vitamins and how much will be different with each Schizophrenic. My brother has no B6 deficiency, so taking anything over a very small amount for him will make him crash. He has the same issue with Omega 3. Finding the right amount of B3, and B12 is critical for him. B8 and TMG are also ones you might want to look at. Since my brother has had Paranoid Schizophrenia for 37 years, it is taking years for him to stabilize on vitamins, so just taking one set amount didn’t work until he was balanced. Glad to hear this has helped you!

Registered just to say - the dosages in the topic starter comment are completely wrong.

The maximum safe daily dose of B6 as per the FDA is 100mg. That is 100mg once daily. generally, it is recommended to stay below 40mg, as there have been two cases of neuropathy reported at that level. The 500mg daily that OP is suggesting is completely irresponsible and will cause damage over time.

The maximum safe amount of zinc to take daily is 40mg. Any more than that has been proven to be neurotoxic.

I could go on, but I won’t. The point I want to make is: Always do your research when it comes to experimenting with supplements. Supplementing vitamins can be a good thing and can improve your condition, but you have to be careful not take too much! More is not always better, and vitamins and other supplements are no exception.

2 Likes