The McDonald's cult

I adore McDonalds even though I know many don’t like them…are you a McDonalds fan or not? somebody post a poll on me…?

• Fan
  • Not a fan

0 voters

thanks buddy…appreciate that. !

2 Likes

The McRib is coming back in December. (In the U.S. at least.)

I was dollar_menu once so, I have knowledge and authority lol, and had to jump in!!

I like the McChicken Sandwich. It’s cheap, but it is good.

2 Likes
1 Like

Has anyone else had the impossible whopper?

It’s REALLY good

1 Like

My first job was at McDonald’s. It was an eye-opening experience. I explicitly remember walking into the cooler to get more tubes of slop for the Big Mac to restock my station and finding a co-worker urinating into the five gallon pail of sliced pickles. I tackled him and screamed for a manager. Joe comes racing in and finds me holding Ian down with his wang out. They called the cops and had them walk him out in cuffs as it was criminal tampering. I’ve been nervous about eating there ever since.

I’ve tried getting a McBLT Quarter Pounder three times now this year out of curiosity. I’ve yet to get the correct burger as they never get my order right. I finally blasted them through a comment form online and have a coupon for a free meal, but am hesitant about ordering again and getting the wrong sandwich for the fourth time. I never have service this bad anywhere else, it’s always McD’s. Which is crazy because as bad as the first place I worked was, we always got you your burger with the extra pickles. It’s just that someone may have peed on them.

Imma stick with Taco Bell man.

7 Likes

No, i used to eat McDonald’s, but i am into Asian fast food these days. Its seems healthier to me and i don’t feel sick after eating. But really i love to eat my own cooked meals.

2 Likes

Those faux beef Impossible patties taste like over processed crap to me. Just gross. I can’t understand how people mistake them for real beef. Not even close.

2 Likes

I ate at McDonald’s a long time ago.
I always got the McNuggets because I wasn’t a fan of their burgers.

I always found their burgers to be too greasy and soggy.

2 Likes

McDonald’s just doesn’t have quality food. Their breakfast burritos are good though.

1 Like

We agreed this would stay between us. Besides pickles are better with a little tang.

:scream:

2 Likes

McDonald’s is useful when it’s 3:00 am and you need to have food in your stomach, any food, very soon.

2 Likes

I used to eat McDonald’s a lot but not anymore. I really only ate the McChicken and the French fries. I really like McDonald’s fries.

1 Like

I liked when they had the rolo mcflurry, and haven’t had it in months but if I ever do I like their mcmuffins, or mcgriddles.

1 Like

Burger King is two minutes from my house. Jack-in-the-Box is 5 minutes. Wendy’s is less than 7 minutes. McDonalds is ten minutes. McDonalds loses.

1 Like

I’ve heard that McDonalds here in the UK is much healthier food (in terms of additives, preservatives, or whatever) than the American one, though obviously still not exactly healthy…but I do like it, though I tend to always have the same thing: double cheeseburger with chicken mcnuggets, fries, and barbecue sauce. I haven’t been for around two years though but used to go quite often with a former friend.

1 Like

I love their double cheeseburger and their fries.

1 Like