The hound struck again

so the hound of the baskervilles was bored yet again,so dug up the driveway ( gravel ) whilst my sith sister in law was away for the day…
then the husband filled in said ’ hole ', only to be dug up again by the hound !! as soon as he went inside to fix the verandah balustrade that he chewed to oblivion the other day.
my nieces think that this is hysterical…so do i, but i am keeping that to myself…
take care

3 Likes

He sounds like a handful! :dog2: Is he a puppy? When my dog was a puppy she chewed everything but she grew out of it. At the pet store they sell bitter apple spray that deters chewing. I don’t know what you can do about the digging though as that is innate with a lot of breeds. We share a yard with our neighbor who has a pit mix, and Bella and Jimbo have dug trenches in the yard. Our neighbor’s handyman filled in the holes with dirt today so we’ll see how long that lasts. Good luck to you. :sunny:

1 Like

your dogs sound sweet, my sith sister in law uses a spray bottle with clove oil and vinegar, as you can tell it is working well, not !
it is an irish wolf hound x ( with a monster ) his name is eddy and only 6 months old, he looks like a small pony !!
take care

1 Like

Eddy sounds sweet too. He must be huge!! Try the bitter apple spray and it just smells like rubbing alcohol but it works. It tastes bitter to them. We used it with Bella when she would bite us too. She still does that when she’s really happy and we just say “No! Kisses” and then she’ll lick your face. Dogs are a great stress reliever. She’s my best friend and I can tell her anything.

I remember once when I was psychotic I looked at her and her pupils seemed huge. I was convinced she was possessed by aliens. I had the thought to kill her. Obviously I never hurt her, but it scared me that I would think something like that. I’ve gotten a lot better.

May the warmth of the Sun bless you. :sunny:

1 Like

You should call him Cerberus
Cerberus, in Greek and Roman mythology, is a multi-headed (usually three-headed) dog, or “hellhound” with a serpent’s tail, a mane of snakes, and a lion’s claws. He guards the entrance of the underworld to prevent the dead from escaping and the living from entering. Cerberus is featured in many works of ancient Greek and Roman literature.

2 Likes

check with vet.they might have an idea to help with the puppies discomfort,if not,just love him and give him lots of hugs…who cares if the furniture looks like something out of the twilight zone!!

1 Like

I just love this dog, he sounds fun and exuberant. I bet he’s going to be joy when he’s full sized.

Seriously, I bet he will grow up to be a nice dog. We all made mistakes when we’re puppies.

1 Like

my nieces stopped laughing the other day when the ’ puppy ’ ate their unicorn lunch boxes !!
we have an expression which is used sometimes in australia, it comes from an australian ad on t.v… " not happy Jan…"
take care

1 Like