The future seems brighter

Now that I have a job I feel my music career will improve. Not feeling so broke, socially stimulated, structure, new inspiration and affording more resources. Newfound confidence. It’s amazing.

I feel I have a new perspective and it’s really a one day at a time thing but maybe if I pursued a music career…ten years from now. It’d still be possible. Or something and I can impact the world and the world is always changing and I’m young at heart no matter how old I am so there’s always a place for me.

I bought this book and I’m gonna practice beats too image

10 Likes

What is the book about? :thinking::thinking::thinking:

2 Likes

It’s like a poetry analysis book but on hip hop songs and gives a lot of hype around the art of rap. It’s interesting

2 Likes

İts good to see people happy. Best wishes :sunrise_over_mountains::sunrise_over_mountains:

2 Likes

Nice wish I had a job

1 Like

It’s really rewarding I recommend it! I had no idea it could be this good.

2 Likes

Good I also bought few books about graffiti letters drawing. You can have music as a hobby. A lot of artist do it for fun later they became professionals

2 Likes

You should find good mentor if your economics let you… you never know what you don’t know

2 Likes

That’s cool! Maybe it’s work coming along for me too but I’m also feeling confident. Wish I could draw. I won many awards for it as a teen. It’s really hard for me to read and draw now but I’m doing lots of other things. Despite this illness, I feel like I’m still “living” and not just surviving…

1 Like

Glad everything sounding good bro. Keep at it with the music

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.