The Evil Shower

Ugh need to shower this morning, why is it so hard to do something that in the end makes you feel so much better???

7 Likes

I think it is laziness in ourselves.

3 Likes

put some music !!

2 Likes

It’s time I’d rather use somewhere else.

3 Likes

I have that problem too man. Is a mystery.

2 Likes

I think because value others’ needs but not own

1 Like

I thought schizophrenics chose to think and feel, but didn’t often choose to do things. I thought showering was mainly a doing activity.

3 Likes

Geeze how can you have tea and cookies in the shower, the cookies would get soggy!!!

2 Likes

that’s gross but the voices used to harass me in the shower a lot. I thought people where spying on me reading my thoughts because they could hear what I was thinking from the water splashing off me

2 Likes

i am one of them, and i do think you are hot

1 Like

I hate showering and didn’t know that was a sz thing until people posted about it on here. I’m not lazy and complete other tasks, but I’ll avoid activities, like working out or yard work, because I have to shower afterwards. Even when I used to workout a lot, it was never everyday only because I didn’t want to shower everyday.
I don’t have a concrete reason. I just hate it.

1 Like

I think thoughts like that do not cross my mind as much. And with the agony of madness , it makes me not care to much about the simple and larger objective goals.(passiveness)

1 Like

I wish I had a shower.

1 Like

Does @san_pedro still wanna bathe all of us??

4 Likes

Roses are red: violet are blue,
a kipper, a fish, that smell like you,
let’s not despair, let’s live in hope that one day you will discover soap.

As the slogan says.

Just do it

You will feel 100% better. I promise you.

3 Likes

my shower is broken, so I have to shower at my in laws’ place. my father in law can’t fix our shower. I feel embarrassed to take showers over at their part of the house and I feel like i’m being watched no matter where I shower.

1 Like

When ill i can spend days trying to find the video’s of me hidden online

1 Like

I’ve noticed that when I shower, or do any chore I don’t like doing, I get a lot of negative disturbing thoughts. I try to sing a song when I go in the shower, sounds silly, but it does help a little :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ve noticed in ghost story shows something always happens in the shower. like a shadow figure appears outside the shower curtains or door. shadow people creep me the heck out and I know they watch me while I shower hoping I will be vulnerable.

1 Like