The dreaded question - "What have you been doing ? "

I like the piano but also the violin. It’s hard to choose between them.

Ok let’s return to food for a short stint.
Do you like cheese? :cheese:
If so, which are your favorites?

I quite like cheese. I prefer milder cheeses like :

I am not fond of cheeses like Gorgonzola and Stilton .

1 Like

Western European cheese assortments are vastly different from what we produce in our country.

Of the 3 you mentioned above I only know Emmental and it’ok, though not one of my favorites.

During my stay in France I became addicted to:

And now, some Romanian flavors:

And:

1 Like

http://forum.schizophrenia.com/t/americans-don-t-understand-english/90613?u=andrey

A funny video that ish just posted.
I laughed my arse off. Hope you will at least smile :wink:

1 Like

I think I would prefer the first Romanian cheese to the second one.
The French cheese sounds good.

I like her …she is cute…!!!

1 Like

88 moves to do the Arrange game.

1 Like

I was talking about member of this forum …hahahaha.

Yes buddy, I know that :wink:

1 Like

You’re still improving, good job.

I feel compelled to ask you something, Tim.

How aften do you multitask while being on this forum?
Like waching tv or looking for news articles to post, or playing a game…

I am asking because I am very bad at multitaking. When I visit the forum, all my resources are focused here.

Hey @firemonkey what will u have in dinner…!!

I had a Camembert and mushroom pie for lunch.

2 Likes

I don’t think anyone interested to watch no one gets our sense of humour :point_up:

It made me smile a little.

IMO, British humor is really good.

1 Like

With the internet I tend to go from one web page to another fairly quickly. I can be reading posts here switch to checking my rss feed then come back to here . I wouldn’t call that multitasking though.

I multitask between the forum and youtube, when I’m on my tablet. But that’s all I do.
On my laptop, the sound card is unfortunately broken and I can’t listen to music.

But if you are able to switch your attention between multiple web pages, or between computer and tv, that’s already something else. Lack of multitasking abilities can lead to additional stress for some professions such as software developer… if you get my drift :sweat_smile:

So you like camembert? I like it too. I usually ate it with French baguette

I also eat “melted cheese” from time to time.
It’s not what you think, I mean it’s served cold. it’s pasty and often spread on a bread loaf.

Below a melted cheese box, containg 16 triangles of different flavours: ham, sour cream, mushrooms :slight_smile:

http://www.pravaliacasei.ro/image/cache/data/Branzeturi/brtopmixt/16mixt280-650x650.JPG
What is the one element (or several) of your diet you could not do without ?

1 Like

I don’t have it often but one of the elements I would miss if I completely stopped having it is fish/seafood.