The craziest thing u did while being psychotic?

The craziest thing u did while being psychotic?

I wasn’t really psychotic. Borderline I’d say. I drove nearly halfway across the united states chainsmoking spliffs, drinking vodka and snorting adderall while listening to music loud. I wasn’t hearing any voices but I wasn’t all that sane either. Highly competant I’d say.

2 Likes

I was homeless for 4 years because I kept trying to get away from stalkers, instead of seriously looking for an apartment. I drove all over the US.

1 Like

I also went running in the woods behind my house at night without a flashlight. I was staying up for 3 or 4 days straight snorting adderall and playing Mount and Blade. I constructed a crossbow style molotov cocktail launcher because I was mad at someone. I ended up injecting adderall during this time and had to go to the hospital because I missed a vein. That was embarrassing.

1 Like

I ran into a church thinking the priest had some direct line to the pope because i had a vision that plague was coming. I needed to alert the masses anyways and i had buncha writings in my notebook about what was going to happen.

Eventually i just went to the hospital after my mom got sick of my ramblings lol.

2 Likes

I don’t remember this, but when I was first hospitalized, staff told me I acted like a cat. Lol

3 Likes

Cut my hair in bizarre style
Danced down the road
Wrote on my walls

1 Like

I was barking and biting my pillow once when I was psychotic. I thought I was a dog. My parents called 911.

3 Likes

They showed me footage of the time I was a cat. Not sure what they expected. I laughed and said… I’m in the right place. :joy:

4 Likes

The craziest and worst thing was I took a hammer to a coffin shaped bookshelf my husband had custom built for me, a beautiful necklace he bought, and burned almost every book he had bought me over the years.

I busted the bookshelf to bits and then burned it all in my fireplace. It still hurts to think about. I koved that thing and the books in it. He used to always buy me the books I wanted when I mentioned them.

4 Likes

I got chased on the train by terrorists and ended up boarding a Eurostar train to Paris. They were using magic to manipulate electricity.

When I got to Paris, I saw the Ibis hotel, and I checked in because I thought it was code for Abyss.

Luckily they had a cable locking the window, as I was going to jump out of it, but I wasn’t strong enough to break it.

I had 3% battery left on my phone, and called my mother and she came to Paris and took me home to hospital

4 Likes

Threw out every thing I own, on more than one occasion

3 Likes

I took it upon myself to learn some Latin and began chanting phrases in it because I believed it gave me power over people. I also kept hissing at and scratching people.

Apparently also at one point I started dancing in the middle of my street, laughing like a maniac, raving about the end of the world with glee

1 Like

Smoking marijuana almost put me over the edge. Smoked it one day by myself and freaked out and quit cold turkey for three years.

1 Like

I was taking a bus to my parents house. Right around that time three rich kids kidnapped a school bus driver and a bus load of kids. It was front page news for weeks until they got caught and all the children were freed.

But I was riding this bus and that story came to mind and I thought the bus driver was going to kidnap us all and hold us for ransom. So I got off halfway to my parents home, in the middle of nowhere and walked four miles back home.

1 Like

I use to boil and drink rainwater because I thought the tap water and bottled drinks were poison.

2 Likes

I don’t know if it’s necessarily crazy more so tragic.

My first episode my wife got a restraining order on me. They ended up taking me to jail and hospital. When I was released I did everything I could do to walk back home to get to my family. It was phx Az at least 90 degrees. I would get scared along the route and call 911. Then I’d get released from the hospital. I’d continue the trek home. That happened about five times. One time I escaped from the hospital without shoes. I continued walking on rocks and hot pavement. That continued for awhile. It was sad and tragic. I just wanted to get back to my family.

1 Like

I snuck into a cargo train and illegally crossed the boarder to Canada.

I also climbed over fences at the boarder to Canada illegally the day before… I hid at somebody’s back yard for the sun to go down so I can cross during midnight.

I’m banned from Canada now…:confused:

3 Likes

I know it was scary and sucked. It’s just I gotta say this. That’s a ■■■■■■■ epic adventure and story. Are you really banned from Canada?

Yeah… got arrest twice there…my mission then was to keep heading north as much as I can on foot… I made it to north Vancouver…

The jail there had TV in the cell the cellular was watching it the whole day…