Temazepam?

i have real bad sleep problems and since i used trazodone and it had a bad interaction with my I stopped using it the first day and i have been doing research so when i see my doctor i can try a different sleep med that doesnt have a bad interaction and i found temazepam which doesn’t have an interaction and also helps you fall asleep and stay asleep which i need because the trazodone i only slept for an hour

but has anybody been put on temazepam and knows if it works well and basically some info on it that i wouldn’t be able to find on google

I like temazepam. It helps me sleep straight through the night without nightmares and I don’t wake up groggy or foggy headed from it.

I very rarely use it though. I don’t often have trouble sleeping.

Good luck with it :wink:

1 Like

did u have trouble sleeping before u started using it? also, did it make you sleep well the first night or did it take days because i looked up how long it takes to work and it said your sleep problems should improve within 7-10 days after you start taking it and i wana know how true that is

1 Like

My sleep improved from the first tablet I took. I did have difficulty sleeping, lots of waking up through the night and difficulty falling asleep and waking very early.

It’s a difficult drug to get prescribed here in Australia because it’s addictive.

Temazepam causes terrible psychosis and hallucinations. Don’t take it without warning! Another name for it is Restoril. I had to be hospitalized once for acute psychosis from Restoril . Very bad experience. I get psychotic off of all hypnotic sedatives. I simply can’t take them. I have to rely on AP’s to knock me out at night.

great now im worried, but temazepam is a benzodiazepine so isn’t it different than all the other sleep drugs, also, i thought benzos are good for psychosis because they are anti-anxiety and they calm you