Telepathy is ‘impossible’ Right?

There’s no way that one person can hear all of my thoughts and I can’t hear any of theirs right? And there’s no way they aren’t just a huge a*hole and not admitting it, right?

4 Likes

Right! 223223223

People can’t hear your thoughts. At least that’s the narrative you want to enforce. If you start going metaphysical with it, like “we are all interconnected” or some such, you’ll lose your mind trying to “verify” the thought broadcasting, and no one will say they can actually hear your thoughts.

3 Likes

My voices always say
There is nothing impossible :sweat::sweat::sweat:

When I was at work I was unwell and I thought i heard guy say something like, you can move, I will wait for you. He did not say that telepathicly to me, my mind was playing tricks. It’s not a thing especially for ppl with sz.

1 Like

People can’t read your thoughts. But of course they can pick up on how you’re feeling. Like if you look down and depressed people will say you look depressed etc. But that’s not mind reading obviously.

2 Likes

You cant read people’s thoughts, but you can read their body language, facial expressions, microexpressions etc.

1 Like

when you have schizophrenia, I think people can pick up on more things than you can. but they definitely dont pick up on everything!! that’s impossible!!

It is impossible. It would require both a hitherto unknown form of ‘energy’ enabling communication not seen in any animal, and the biological mechanism that operationalised the said energy. Needless none of these requirements are met.

Theoretically its impossible but i have experienced it before in a" psychotic state" …and it was so real even looking back on the memories…he knew what i was tbinking and i knew what he was thinking

Nobody can read your thoughts. They can pick up on your body language and expressions, though.

A common phenomenon for people in psychotic states is accidentally saying their thoughts out loud without realizing it. Then when people comment on what they’ve said, they think the person read their mind. But really, the person just heard them speak. Maybe this is happening to you.

1 Like

Some gay phenomenon?

Thank you! It’s stressful for me to go about my day and think my own thoughts because after nearly every thought someone will say shut the ■■■■ up or something like that. It’s so frustrating and embarrassing. Makes me so uncomfortable all day. I try to remind myself it’s not real. And I just had to get that reassurance from others because this has been going on for nine months now I want it to stop!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.