Taking forgotten morning meds later

Does anyone have side effects from taking meds late by accident. Several hours or almost a day late I mean. I take abilify and lamotrigine early in the morning and if I miss it by late morning I have terrible heartburn. Does that make sense?

1 Like

Drink more water when taking them

1 Like

The heartburn starts before I take them if I take them late. I try to drink a full glass with my meds.

If u forget taking medicine just skip it …i don have any ideas…for it…

1 Like

Nope I did that fairly often since my sleep schedule is so bonkers and I never had a problem. The main issue is trying to take night meds at day, they’re prescribed at night for a reason, they’ll knock you out!!

1 Like

My stomach is highly sensitive. May be the reason why. Was curious if it was just that

That could be more with if you’re taking it w a meal or not. Like if you normally take it w breakfast but if you’re late you don’t take it with any meal for example and then you get heartburn. If not then who knows.

2 Likes

That makes total sense

1 Like

When I was on geodon, if I didn’t take the pill in the last twelve hours, I wouldn’t be able to sleep. Glad to be off that one, it was kinda scary and didn’t agree with me at all.

1 Like