Support Research-NYU Langone-Just Reposted This :)

Hello-My name is Christine, and I am the Research Assistant for this study. This was posted a couple days ago by admin, but I wanted to repost since things move so fast here. Thanks!

We have a new imaging study going on at NYU Langone Medical Center. We are looking at 18-30 year olds who have a dx of SCZ, SZA, or BP with psychotic features, or who have had a first break and have not yet received a dx. We are also looking at siblings of patients.

The study is non-therapeutic and takes around 6 or 7 hours. It consists of an MRI, cognitive assessment, diagnostic interview, and blood draw. Participants are paid $160 upon completion of the study.

NYU Langone Medical Center-Radiology

The purpose of this study is to investigate whether differences in white matter in the brain are related to cognitive performance in young people diagnosed with schizophrenia, schizoaffective disorder, and bipolar disorder. We are also looking for siblings without a diagnosis to participate.

The study involves:
Phone screen
Diagnostic interview ($40)
Blood draw ($40)
MRI ($40)
Cognitive assessment ($40)
Total for participation in all parts of study: $160

For more information please contact:

Christine Stepanek:
Email: Christine.stepanek@nyumc.org
Phone: 646-501-4600

I went ahead and bumped your original topic. We recommend bumping topics back to the top rather than posting the topic again.

1 Like