Suppléments without risk

It’s difficult to rate it, but I would say it is noticable, a moderate difference, perhaps even considerable, but I have only used it for about 3 weeks, I don’t know about long term benefits.

Anyway, even though it helps me, it might not help you, we are all different people with different variables and circumstances.

1 Like

Holy cow, man. Not to interject myself into something that is none of my business, but a zillion questions you could look up on the internet or ask a doctor yourself. I can see asking this question to get a lead on a supplement that might help, but “how much does it cost for a month?”. You obviously have an internet connection…so maybe you might consider looking this up yourself?

1 Like

It’s very expensive. If you take it like directed it’s like 100 dollars for 1 month. Maybe it’s possible to get it at a better price, don’t know. I don’t know if I can afford that in the long run. Perhaps I will have to take a smaller dose to make it last longer.

Or at least ask our integrated AI.

@discobot fortune how much for a month?

1 Like

You’ve disabled me in your preferences. You need to allow new user onboarding tips to interact with me.

But yeah…some of the questions come off like asking a AI chatgenerator.

No offence @Piocasse_Rololo But a lot of these questions are better suited for a AI chatbot or just researching yourself.

1 Like

No exacerbation for me. In fact, it has boosted the eficacy of the three APs I have used while on it: Geodon, Vraylar, and Rexulti. I need a much lower dose of APs while using Amyloban. It doesn’t manage my symptoms on its own, though. I tried at my doctor’s advice. She found the same for her other patients who were using it and who responded to it (about half do).

What is thé onset of action ? @Mr_Hope @shutterbug

I have no clue. Go ask a doctor that.

1 Like

How can you expect anyone on this forum to know something like that?

2 Likes

Ok. But what is thier molecular weight?

3 Likes

Lack of nootropic supplements.

2 Likes

I am taking three different supplements… and not long ago I started seeing their full effect.
Even though it costs a lot, I have a goal to use them till the beginning of summer.

I am feeeling super energetic now… taking them for several months now.
It’s omega-3 (very big dose), neurozan (for nervous system, I take it before sleep together with vraylar), and lions mane (which is very good for brain, and overall health). I also had this idea to start CBD, but it already costs a lot so I am not sure.

Who else uses supplements and can share something similar?

2 Likes

I used fish oil high in DHA

Lions Maine

And a whole bunch of stuff

I have to stop buying vitamins until I pay off some credit card debt

2 Likes

Ohhh wow!!!
So many supplements @Dude1

3 Likes

I have been drinking green tea for its L-theanine, but I’m afraid I have to stop that because it seems to make me need to piss way too much. It’s messing with my kidneys.

1 Like

Be careful with what your mixing.

3 Likes

Whoa that’s a lotttttt

2 Likes

OMG. Please search existing threads before asking such a common question. This gets asked weekly and it’s tiring to type the same thing over and over.

are all the pills in that bowl one days worth?

1 Like