Sunrise has changed since a black moon of high. Where the whiskey by the river nearly stole the sky. Ain't nothing wrong babe I've been thieving too, but all I stole from love I gave to you. And to turn the sky green you said you wanted to go. Light, dark

Sunrise has changed since a black moon of high. Where the whiskey by the river nearly stole the sky. Ain’t nothing wrong babe I’ve been thieving too, but all I stole from love I gave to you. And to turn the sky green you said you wanted to go. Light, dark, in between dif it matter ? no.
As all the rain east of the black moon of high I found I had to live the change or die.
Many years since you stole my heart, with soul so pure yet untrue. Thieving was our light in the dark. Thick as thieves honey was me and you.
Many years since I dreamed this song come to stars light of no right or wrong. Ain’t it all the fall of living true ? Where all I stole from love I gave to you. To find the sky of belief I said I want to go. Found in Grey ways in between I still love you so. Many dreams since the black moon of high where its all for love in the dark night

4 Likes

I REALLY like this poem.

1 Like

Ty Msea I appreciate the support

Do you want to read a poem of mine?

1 Like

Yes hhjhhjhvpygffrrdfbjjuyfcvbjutf

Run baby, run hard
until the chest pounds with fury
and the lungs heave heavily
against your affliction,
Baby run your legs into weakness