Suddenlink is a crooked company

I’m now paying $95/month for internet. When I first started I was paying $40 or $50. The guy in billing told me that there’s an annual rate increase. If they weren’t the only internet provider in this area I’d drop them.

5 Likes

I used to pay $120 a month for satellite because there was nothing.

2 Likes

Not only that. I’ve never had such bad customer service in my life.

i feel for you. dad has changed internet providers a couple times already because they raise the rates after a couple years. i think we have like 3 options here im not sure.

he’s paying about $50 a month for internet and streaming cable i think.

I’m paying $95 for just internet

1 Like

that’s pretty steep. feel for you. hopefully someone else will move into the area. it’s a big waiting game for things to improve in under served areas. like our grocery stores in this little town, i have to drive 15 miles to go to a good grocery store with the things i need in stock.

1 Like

Damn that is expensive.

I have YouTube tv and I pay $50 a month

Sorry. We only have one ISP in my area and they keep raising us every year. I started at $45 and now am paying $70 and I can’t complain because they know we have no other choice.

1 Like

I’ve thought about complaining to the bbb but haven’t done it yet. I used to work as a customer service rep for the phone company. I don’t understand how these people are getting away with such terrible service. It’s been twice that our service was down for more than a week and we’d get a $15 credit on our bill. (But you have to call to get the credit.) Plus every time you call them you’re on hold for 2 hours at least And their service goes out so often I have them on speed dial.

1 Like

You should call that company, “SuddenStink”. :laughing:

4 Likes

It has a ‘terrible to disappointing’ rating among it’s customers.

2 Likes

I don’t doubt it. I’m not kidding. It’s the worst company. It’s pretty bad when you have to put a company on speed dial.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.