Struggling to switch to vaping more

I’ve got a vaping machine I’m happy with, but I don’t use it enough. Got to make more of an effort to switch.

So I still haven’t heard back from the quit smoking forum. I think I will try to vape first thing in the morning rather than smoke. I’ve failed today, but can make a start tomorrow, thank you.

So I don’t really know if vaping is better or worse. I get a slight headache from vaping, and it still makes me cough from time to time, but that may be because I have still been smoking. I also don’t know whether or not it is more environmentally friendly. I am using disposable refills rather than bottles of oil. However I am trying to use the machine more, if only because it is something different. Thank you.

I vape 40mg of nicotine salts with a pen vape. Its 95% healthier than smoking. Nicotine salts are better, more effects and less side effects. Nicotine helps me relax and focus. It helps with cognitive symptoms. Some research says its good for SZ and that’s self-medication. 90+% of SZs use nicotine.

Had to google nicotine salts, I see they are made by combining nicotine juice with acids, and they are supposed to be kinder on the throat. I’ll definitely need to check them out. I’m using a Logic Compact vaping device, and you can get nicotine salts for them. I’m still not sure about the environmental impact of the disposable e-liquid mouthpieces vs buying e-liquid refills, but am very happy with my device, it’s the best one I’ve tried so far, and cheap.

1 Like

So I’m going to make the effort to switch to vaping again. As of tomorrow, I’m going to vape instead of smoke, first thing in the morning, at lunch time and at dinner time, allowing myself to smoke in between. I’m going to vape for at least thirty minutes each time, preferably an hour if not more. I’ll have to see how it goes. I still prefer cigarettes to vaping, but I think once I get used to it, I’ll be able to vape pretty much exclusively. Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.